Yuwell YHT102 Digital Infrared Ear Thermometer Fever Alarm
US $83.72In Stock
19 in stockDelivery :
Name: Infrared Ear Thermometer
Power Consumption: ≤20mW
Measuring range: 34~42.2℃
Auto power-off time: 60±10s
Power: 2*AAA batteries (Not included)
– Unit conversion, fever warning, automatic shut-down.
– Large screen design, clearer readings.
– Using innovative technology measurement is more realistic.
– Store 9 group of data more convenient to record each data, easy to query.
– Eliminate temerature differences between indoor and outdoor.
1. Put on the earmuffs- please use clean and unbroken earmuffs.
2. Turn on the power- press power key and wait symbol stops flashing.
3. Lightly pull the ears- when measuring, place the head sidewayssss, make the ears up, gently pull the ears back, straighten the ear canal.
4. Reach into the ear canal- Properly hold, insert the probe into the ear canal and close it to ensure the correct temperature of the eardrum is measured.
5. Making measurements- After pressing the “start” with your index finger to hear the sound, you can remove the probe and read the measured temperature.
1 x Ear Thermometer (batteries not included)